Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Blog Site

I am moving my blog site to this address: www.nicholasdraney.com/blog. After this month, this blog address will be terminated. The reason for the move is to protect my intellectual property rights. Basically, if you use a google service such as blogger, the terms and conditions are such that they own ANY intellectual property posted on their services FOREVER. Even after termination of services they still keep and can distribute any and all photos, videos, etc., anywhere and to any company to which they are partners. So I decided to protect my self and my images by hosting my own blog. For now it is built using wordpress, but in the future I wish to create a flash based blog. Anyway, this new blog address will not change from here on out.

Thanks, and any links that were on this site have been updated on my new blog.

Cheers,
Nicholas

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey - You don't know me, but I read your blog fairly often. Anyway, I was wondering where is says that? I use blogger's software, but I host everything on my own site not through blogspot. The wording of their terms of service is really weird and I'm wondering if you could clarify what part said that to you. Thanks.